401 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202
We are a Charlotte-based, locally owned and operated fresh restaurant specializing in hand crafted and made-to-order salads, warm quinoa bowls, flatbreads, wraps and acai bowls. Our menu boasts over 40 fresh ingredients allowing you to stay true to your nutritional goals and actually enjoying it.
Crunch Bistro allows you to experience healthy chef-inspired entree options at a reasonable price, several of which are under 500 calories.
Crunch Bistro began at a kiosk in South Park mall in Charlotte, NC in 2011. With growing popularity, it moved to 6414 Rea Road and opened its second location in Uptown in April 2017. The Uptown location also offers breakfast, opening at 7am Monday - Friday.
Nearby Wine & Dine
- Nirvana II401 S Tryon St (adjacent)
- Red Ginger401 S Tryon St (adjacent)
- Cheesecake Carousel (210 feet SW)
- Horace's Hot Fried Chicken329 S Tryon St (389 feet SW)
- Sung's Sundries401 S Tryon St (adjacent)
- J R's General Store301 S Tryon St (521 feet SW)
- Visitor Info Center-Uptown329 N Tryon St (798 feet SE)
- Assorted Table Wine & Shop224 E 7th St (The Market) (857 feet SE)
Nearby Arts & Attractions
- McGlohon Theater345 N College St (483 feet SW)
- Charlotte Convention Center501 S College St (547 feet SE)
- Discovery Place Science310 N Tryon St (637 feet SW)
- Levine Museum of the New South200 E 7th St (744 feet SE)