105 E 5th St
Charlotte, NC 28202
The Local Connects Queen City residents and visitors with what they crave - flavorful meals, classic drinks, and outstanding happy hour specials, all in a low-key setting. Gather up your friends for lunch, dinner, post work corporate happy hours, or late night, and our friendly, attentive staff will be right there to serve you as your top choice to eat here in Uptown.
The Local is located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte at the corner of 5th and Tryon, only steps away from the Spectrum Center, Discovery Place, BB&T Ballpark and other hot spots in the Queen City. Take a step away from the hustle and bustle by stepping in to the Local.
This merchant participates in the QC Cash Program.
Nearby Wine & Dine
- Connolly's115 E 5th St (24 feet SE)
- Drip Joint Espresso Bar200 S Tryon St (34 feet NE)
- Dunkin Donuts200 S Tryon St (34 feet NE)
- McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks200 S Tryon St (34 feet NE)
- Bank of America Store100 N Tryon St (273 feet SW)
- Gateway Newstands100 N Tryon St (273 feet SW)
- Jos A Bank100 N Tryon St (273 feet SW)
- Cline Classics101 S Tryon St (437 feet W)
Nearby Arts & Attractions
- Bank of America Heritage Center100 N Tryon St (273 feet SW)
- Founders Hall100 N Tryon St (273 feet SW)
- Charlotte NC Tours101 S Tryon St (437 feet W)
- Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts130 N Tryon St (449 feet SW)