200 N College St
Charlotte, NC 28202
At the School of Business, our mission is to shape the whole person. We help businesses create a better world through developing passionate, ethical business leaders who get results with integrity, and thought leadership that is visible and positively impacts the practice of business.
As a result of our commitment, the Wake Forest School of Business has consistently placed among the world’s best by major ranking organizations. Our attention to competency and character leads to proven results for graduates, who enjoy the prestige of completing the rigors of our top-ranked programs, and the lifelong advantages of a robust alumni network. Our graduates attain personal success while committing themselves to higher causes. The strong core philosophies of our business programs produce principled leaders who exert influence far beyond campus and the corporate world.
We offer undergraduate and graduate business programs at our campus in Winston-Salem, N.C. and graduate business programs in the evenings and weekends on our Charlotte, N.C. campus located at 200 N. College Street in Uptown Charlotte.
- Forchetta230 N College St (234 feet NW)
- Merts214 N College St (234 feet W)
- Rooster's - Uptown150 N College St (342 feet SW)
- Sabor Latin Street Grill300 N College St (356 feet NE)
- CLT Find224 E 7th St (528 feet NE)
- It's Poppin224 E 7th St (528 feet NE)
- Assorted Table Wine & Shop224 E 7th St (The Market) (587 feet NE)
- Charlotte Hornets Fan Shop333 E Trade St (644 feet S)
- Levine Museum of the New South200 E 7th St (554 feet NE)
- Discovery Place Science310 N Tryon St (566 feet N)
- Children's Theatre of Charlotte300 E 7th St (593 feet E)
- ImaginOn: The Joe & Joan Martin Center300 E 7th St (593 feet E)