616 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202
Waterbean Coffee’s concept spurs from Tony’s deep passion for cars. A car enthusiast, Tony could never seem to find a good coffee shop to drive his car to where he could get a quality cup of coffee and meet people that share his passion. Tony had attended many cars and coffee events, but none of the coffee shops he been to seemed to care too much about combining these two interests. Because of this, Tony wants to create an atmosphere where people of all ages can come together, have a good time, and relax: not only after a long day of work, but before work as well. In order to make his vision a reality, Tony has been searching for that perfect place. Now, he has finally found it right here in Cornelius at the entrance to the Peninsula: a location with plenty of parking spaces and easy access to I-77.
Our vision for Waterbean Coffee is to create an environment where we are more than just another coffee shop. We’d love for you to think of us as an extension of your home or business. Whether you are simply grabbing a fast cup of coffee to go, having a meeting in our shop, going over school work, or just hanging out, we want to be that place where everyone feels welcome.
At Waterbean Coffee we take quality very seriously. Everything we use at Waterbean Coffee is second to none! Our goal is to leave you feeling happy and wanting to come back.
- Sports One521 N College St (466 feet SW)
- Queen City Grounds644 N Church St (578 feet NW)
- Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits501 S College St (683 feet SW)
- Einstein Bros. Bagels501 S College St (683 feet SW)
- Visitor Info Center-Uptown329 N Tryon St (766 feet S)
- Sung's Sundries401 S Tryon St (840 feet SW)
- Street Commerce325 E 9th St (0.2 miles SE)
- Assorted Table Wine & Shop224 E 7th St (The Market) (0.2 miles SW)
- The McColl Center for Art & Innovation721 N Tryon St (551 feet NE)
- Charlotte Convention Center501 S College St (683 feet SW)
- Victoria Yards209 E. 7th St. (0.2 miles SW)
- McGlohon Theater345 N College St (0.2 miles SW)