100 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202
Bank of America Heritage Centers showcase the role the bank has played in the development of industries, infrastructure and various public works projects, in addition to the continued growth within the communities our banks serve.
Located in several corporate and banking centers throughout the country, these interactive museums allow customers, shareholders, associates and the general public an opportunity to experience our story firsthand through artifacts, documents, illustrations and video.
Since the first bank in their legacy opened its doors over 200 years ago, thousands of banks have converged on the path to becoming the Bank of America. Throughout that collective history, they have worked to provide the resources that have helped make our country’s promise of opportunity for all a reality. It is a heritage they are committed to honoring and preserving.
The flagship center is located in Founders Hall at their corporate headquarters. Visitors can explore the breadth of our history in a series of chronological exhibitions, brought to life by numerous artifacts from the Bank of America Collection. Rotating exhibits provide special features from the collection throughout the year. The center also offers an interactive touch screen time line, where Bank of America's heritage is accessible at the touch of a finger. This space is available to host school groups, events and Associate Day One tours.
Founders Hall at the Bank of America Corporate Center
100 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28255
Hours: Monday–Friday 9am–6pm
- Aria Tuscan grill100 N Tryon St (adjacent)
- Caribou Coffee100 N Tryon St (adjacent)
- Cicchetti100 N Tryon St (adjacent)
- Taste Cafe100 N Tryon St (adjacent)
- Bank of America Store100 N Tryon St (adjacent)
- Gateway Newstands100 N Tryon St (adjacent)
- Jos A Bank100 N Tryon St (adjacent)
- Cline Classics101 S Tryon St (215 feet NW)
- Founders Hall100 N Tryon St (adjacent)
- Charlotte NC Tours101 S Tryon St (215 feet NW)
- Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts130 N Tryon St (236 feet S)
- Discovery Place Science310 N Tryon St (807 feet NE)