Categories Casual Dining & Cheap Eats Family Friendly Fast Food Italian Pizza Rooftop, Patio & Outdoor Dining
710 W Trade St
Charlotte, NC 28202
Bisonte Pizza Company brings you the best pizza, wings and pasta in North Carolina!
Bisonte (Bis-on-tay) means "buffalo" in Italian. Don't worry, we didn't know either at first. But it couldn't be a better name for an Italian place owned by two brothers who grew up in Buffalo, NY.
Jim and Steve DaPolito brought their best family recipes down with them to North Carolina. Bisonte's pizza sauce is just like their father used to make, and their dough recipe has been tried and true over the years. It's practically perfection.
Between the two, they have over 40 years in the pizza biz. And that's nothing to shake a wing at. Speaking of wings, did we mention they're from Buffalo?
These boys know wings. Stop by and grab a bite. Say hi to Jim and Steve while you're there.
Bisonte Pizza Co. was named "Charlotte's Best Wing" in 2017 and "Charlotte's Favorite Pizza" in 2014.
- Little Village Grill710 W Trade St (adjacent)
- Pub At Gateway710 W Trade St (adjacent)
- Great Wok718 W Trade St (246 feet W)
- Subway718 W Trade St (246 feet W)
- Nyoni Couture325 N Graham St (0.2 miles E)
- Harris Teeter325 W 6th St (0.3 miles SE)
- Queen City Scooters116 W 4th St (0.5 miles SE)
- Reid's Fine Foods121 W Trade St (0.5 miles SE)
- The Carole Hoefener Center615 E 6th St (717 feet E)
- Charlotte NC Tours101 S Tryon St (0.5 miles SE)
- Bank of America Heritage Center100 N Tryon St (0.5 miles SE)
- Founders Hall100 N Tryon St (0.5 miles SE)