Uptown Hot Spots For Confluence Visitors
Welcome to Uptown, Charlotte, home to Confluence Carolinas! When you're not soaking up knowledge at the conference or jamming out at a live show, here are some places to explore in the heart of the Queen City. From coffee to fine dining, rooftop bars to cool spaces, we've got you covered.
- Provided Coffee: Your daily fuel right at the conference venue.
- Queen City Grounds: A local favorite for artisanal coffee and a cozy atmosphere.
- The Market at 7th Street: Discover North Carolina's first food hall with diverse local food, coffee, beer, wine, and Charlotte souvenirs.
- Pizzeria Sapienza: Grab a quick slice of delicious pizza.
- Sabor: Enjoy casual Mexican dining in a relaxed setting.
- Poplar Tapas: Savor Spanish tapas in a restored fourth ward home.
- Alexander Michaels: Classic American dishes in a historic fourth ward setting.
- Freshwaters Southern: Indulge in classic Southern dishes.
- Duckworth's Grill and Taphouse: Great for grill enthusiasts.
- Tupelo Honey: Experience homestyle Southern cuisine.
- Bella Ciao: Laid-back restaurant with fresh pasta, pizza, and salad.
- Moa Korean BBQ: Upscale Korean BBQ with tableside preparation.
- Rooster’s Wood-fired Kitchen: Enjoy Spanish, French, and Italian-inspired dishes prepared over wood fire.
- McNinch House: A Victorian house offering high-end Continental fare.
- Aria: Refined Italian fare in a trendy, contemporary setting.
- Mico: Experience Argentinian cuisine with Uptown sophistication.
- Cellar at Duckworth’s: An upscale speakeasy with creative cocktails and eclectic American fare.
- La Belle Helene: Refined brasserie serving French fare, beer, and wine.
- Fahrenheit: A sleek rooftop restaurant with New American cuisine and an Asian twist.
- Paper Mill Pub: A two-story pub with a rooftop, connected to Truist Field, home of the Knights Baseball team.
- Crave Dessert Bar: Satisfy your sweet tooth with desserts and cocktails in a trendy lounge.
- Merchant and Trade: A chic locale atop Kimpton Tryon Park serving craft cocktails, local beers, and elevated bar bites.
- Nuvole Rooftop TwentyTwo: Charlotte's tallest rooftop bar with expansive views of the Uptown skyline.
- Búho Bar: Unique rooftop bar on top of the Grand Bohemian Charlotte.
- Aura Rooftop: Great cocktail bar on top of the JW Marriot Hotel.
- Romare Bearden Park: A beautiful outdoor park to relax and unwind.
- First Ward Park: Another green oasis in the city.
- Luminous Lane: Explore this unique urban spot for an artsy and Instagram-worthy experience.
Enjoy your time in Uptown Charlotte, and make the most of your Confluence experience! Follow @Uptown.CLT on social media to stay connected.