650 E Brooklyn Village Ave
Charlotte, NC 28202
Hello my name is Blakeley Shea, I'm the owner of B. SHEA VANITY and developer of an all natural brow grooming product called BrowFluff™. I'm a Business Owner, Mom, Permanent Makeup Artist, Brow Specialist, Esthetician, and Trainer!
My passion for brows stems from my own personal experience, my love for creating art and the desire to help others. I combined these and started utilizing my talent by treating skin as my canvas. As a Permanent Makeup Artist I have a unique ability to help make people feel special and more attractive by helping them restore their confidence and enhance their lives. Being a Permanent Makeup Artist is more than just a title or a job for me, it's my PASSION! What sets me apart in this industry is my commitment to continuously perfect my craft through ongoing extensive training to be able to bring you the client, the most up to date techniques!
My hope is that my Permanent Makeup Artistry, products, and trainings will enhance lives for years to come!
- D9 Brewing650 E Brooklyn Village Ave (adjacent)
- Tiff's Treats550 E Brooklyn Village Ave (29 feet NW)
- The Garden Grill508 MLK Jr Blvd (893 feet N)
- Buffalo Wild Wings400 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd (0.2 miles N)
- Whole Foods Market400 E Brooklyn Village Ave (0.2 miles NW)
- Uptown Farmer's Market300 S Davidson St (0.2 miles NE)
- CVS210 E Trade St (Epicentre) (0.5 miles N)
- Rhino Market & Deli420 S Tryon St (0.5 miles NW)
- NASCAR Hall of Fame400 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd (0.2 miles N)
- Museum of Illusions601 S Tryon St (0.4 miles NW)
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture551 S Tryon St (0.5 miles NW)
- Mint Museum Uptown500 S Tryon St (0.5 miles NW)